January 24, 2011

Where Did January Go??

Hallo everyone! Right, so it's January 24, 2011.. Where did the month go? It has completely flown by and I'm afraid that the rest of this semester, and year for that matter, is going to go just as quickly if not quicker. This is what I wanted though..Right? I do want this semester to end but I don't want to leave my friends/school just yet. I was looking at my calendar the other day and realized that in just under 7 months I'll be moving home for the month before I go to Austria.. SEVEN MONTHS! Three of those I'll be in school, the other four I'll be working my butt off so that I can have a little money while being abroad..

On a higher note, It's been snowing on and off everyday for the past couple of weeks! FINALLY! My mom keeps joking that while I'm overseas that I'll experience the mildest winter that Austria will have seen in years, while back home they are getting blizzard after blizzard. I really hope that does not happen.. But I would probably die of laughter because we would have been right!

It's time to get back to work.. Class that is..

PS. This is a bit random but being the Movie Fanatic that I am, where is a good site to find international film release dates so that I can catch some films that I'm looking forward to but will be out of the country during their US release dates..

Haben eine schönes Woche!!

-A

244 Tage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment