January 13, 2011

First Week Of The Semester

Hello all, hope your week is going well. Mine has been pretty hectic. Classes began on Monday and it has gotten crazier everyday. My professors are all amazing, minus my Second Year Field Experience professor. She literally spent have of the first class talking about her character in Second Life. I would have been much more into the discussion had she been about a level 50 Pally with a horse and cool armor. My professor for Education in a Pluralistic Society is a fabulous mix of smarts and humor of Will from Sanctuary and Dr. Daniel Jackson on StarGate, and suave like Indiana Jones (when he's a professor). I wish that I was taking a German course this semester. It would bring some sanity into my life haha. I was really excited that one of my classes didn't require a book, but then one of my professors added a book. There goes my hopes of saving a little bit of money this semester. 

Well this semester has great potential. Especially once I start my Study Abroad course in March :-D

bis dann

-A

259

No comments:

Post a Comment