February 10, 2011

Time Is Flying By

Sorry that I have not been a good blogger lately. School and Sorority commitments have taken over my life. I hope everyone has survived the big Blizzard of 2011. I've been looking into what I want to take with me abroad.. I don't want to under prepared, but I also don't want to take so much with me that I can't handle it. Packing for approximately nine months of my life without being able to go home and get something I have forgotten or need. Then again I must remember that I can always go shopping! I love shopping haha. In fact, my first unit plan that I wrote for my general methods course discusses the different places like Supermarkts, Einkaufzentrum, Apotheke, Drogerie etc.. I can't wait to teach one of these lessons to the class.. I will hopefully be teaching the Supermarkt/markt one. My Study Abroad class begins in about a month! I am so excited! So this fact will have to get me through the next few weeks or so.. That and spring break is quickly approaching!!

Hat ein schönes Woche und Wochenende!

-A

231 Tage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment