January 4, 2011

New Year, Time to Get Excited!

Happy New Year! Hope everyone had a great New Year. We had our traditional good luck meal of Bratwurst and Sauerkraut, plus one Black-eyed Pea haha. I can't wait for this year to truly begin. Once classes start time will FLY by. I have so much going on it's going to be crazy! 19 credit hours to take plus traveling. I am going to do a lot of traveling before heading to Salzburg. Hopefully for spring break I'll be heading down to Texas to visit my grandparents, and I'll be going back to Texas for the Fourth of July. I love flying and can't wait to fly there. First, however I've got to survive the 19 credit hours I'm taking. Since I'm an education major I've got to complete 70 in class observation hours. 70 is a lot! None of my fellow classmates have taken that many unless they are in methods. Well I'm on a  mini-vacation home for the next few days and can't wait for classes to start in the morning.

268 days!!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment