December 29, 2010

Crazy Time of Year

A belated Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! I have been MIA for the past week because I have been baking up a storm, working, and traveling. I am just glad that I got to go home for Christmas, even if it was for only 36hours. Time has flown by so quickly this year! I can't believe that it's approximately 274 days until I head out to Austria!! If time goes any faster I don't know if I'll be ready by then haha! I need to start making a list of what I want to take with me and what I think I'll need while I am over there. Maybe I won't come back, and just live the rest of my life there.. I can see it.. Wake up every morning seeing the Alps and living in a small town that actually has a bakery, butcher, drogerie, etc.. I can see it now.. Well I've got to quit daydreaming and get ready for the day.. Yay work haha..

Bis dann,

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment