December 10, 2010

Weekend!

YAY!! Classes are finally done! Now it's time to study for finals.. Really I am only going to study for one final because my other two will be fairly simple. That is Art History I don't really care about because it has nothing to do with my major and I hate the class. Had it been about Western Art like Rembrandt, Monet, DaVinci etc I would have enjoyed it so much more. My German exam is going to be a cinch. It has been review all semester and the final is over the future tense. The one exam that I am going to study hardcore for is my Intro to Teaching a Foreign Language class. We can use notes and such but it's still going to kick my butt. I've got an A in the class right now but I have to do well to keep it at an A. Thankfully the class is getting together for a study session on Sunday. I wish that my boss wasn't making me work so much over the next week. 28 hours on top of finals and a crap ton of other things going on is CRAZY. Not only did they schedule me a ton but they are making me work in the Jewelry Dept. I no next to nothing about the Jewelry we sell. Oh well I'll get through it. I can't wait for Weihnachten und Skilaufen. I've never been skiing but it should be a funny sight to see..

Have a great weekend!!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment