December 7, 2010

Ending a Semester

So Fall Semester is quickly coming to an end. I can't believe that winter break is literally right around the coroner. To end the semester next week my friend and I are going skiing with her family for four days in Michigan. I have never been skiing before and I hope I don't break anything while attempting to stay on my feet.. Have I mentioned that I am a very accident prone person? However exams and numerous papers must come first. I can't wait for next semester to begin because I will officially begin getting ready to study abroad by taking a class that begins in March called, who would've thought, Intro to Studying Abroad. I won't however be taking any German classes :-(. I'm a bit upset about it, however I need to finish my minor before studying abroad.

Schnee macht alles gut!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment