March 20, 2012

St Paddy's Day in Österreich!

Here’s my St Patrick’s Day update! Luck O’ the Irish! Haha

So Saturday was a great day world wide to be Irish. I woke up early and ready to celebrate! A group of us had planned on meeting around 12 to head to Dubliner to hang out and celebrate. Needless to say that didn’t happen haha! I had decided to talk a walk around the city and enjoy some sun before heading to the pub. The guys woke up late and took a while to get ready.

Finally we made it to Dubliner and the bartenders were excited to see us haha! We were the first customers of the day haha. They even had a hair clip with a shamrock they’d saved for me. The pub was all decked out as well. It was pretty neat. The pic I got isn’t the best but you should get the idea. So we ended up staying about 6 hours and had a great time. So much Irish music and Craic. The stew was fabulous and the company was even better. I did my first Irish Carbomb, it was shockingly good haha. I didn’t get wasted like a lot of people do on the holiday. I just enjoyed the time with friends. Some got a lot more drunk than I did but hey I’m not going to stop ya! Oh and the Stew and homemade Soda Bread was FABULOUS!

Decorations!

Andy and I at Dubliner

More Decorations

Needless to say you need to go to Dubliner if you’re ever visiting Salzburg. One of the Best Irish Pubs in Austria! J

PS I now know how to pour a Baby Guinness and a Guinness!! I learned last week haha J

Ok so I’ve posted three posts in the last few hours. I hope you have enjoyed them. I know the last two were kind of short but it’s a story nonetheless. As I said in the previous post pictures will be added soon! I promise!!!

Habt ihr eines schönes Tag!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment