March 22, 2012

100 Tage!!!

Hello Everyone!!! I'd like to Thank those who have donated to Children's Miracle Network via Phi Mu and Dance Marathon! You can still donate up through next weekend! So if you've been thinking about donating and help make Miracles happen don't delay!! Every dollar helps!

Ok I'm off my little soapbox.. On with the post :-)

As of yesterday there are only 100 days left for me here in Salzburg. I cannot believe how quickly time has flown by! It seems like yesterday I was making my 100 Day Paper Chain counting down to go to Salzburg. My roommate and I are trying to find a creative way to count down the days until the end of the semester. We're open to suggestions!! Any who, I can't believe my time is almost up. I have made so many friends here and I'm not ready to say goodbye. This just means I'll have to hangout with them as much as I can over the next few months. Which means more awesome tales for you all! :-)

We still have a lot to do though between now and June 30th. I've got quite a few presentations and papers to write.. Fun stuff haha.. Spring Break starts next week, so I'm going to have to figure a little day trip in there somewhere.. We've got a lovely long weekend trip to Berlin planned and it happens to fall on my birthday! So that'll be fun.. A friend of mine is getting married! So for both of them :-) Then at the very end of June my family is visiting! We're doing a sort of WWII trip together. They're starting in Munich then meeting me here in Salzburg to see the Eagles Nest. Then we're going to Venice!! EEK! Next we're going to do a tour of France, more specifically Southern France, Paris!!, Northern France, and Normandy. Then we're heading back to the States.

So really I've got a lot going on over the next 100, well 99 now, days to keep me busy and updating with more stories :-) I hope you all have enjoyed this blog as much as I have writing and living it.

Have a Fabulous Day!!
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment