March 26, 2012

Spring Break Plans!!!

So for a while there I was pretty positive I wasn't going to do much for my Spring Break. I had planned out a day trip to Vienna and that would be it. That was until my wonderful mother suggested something completely EPIC! She suggested that I take a trip to Trieste, Italy. Have any of you ever been!? I have been doing my research the past several days and I'm not sure if I'll ever want to leave! As of tonight I'm spending 4 days there and I just can't wait! So many castles and museums to visit! Did I mention the BEACH? I'm pretty picky about beaches and oceans but from the pictures I've seen online, I think these beaches are just what I'm looking for! 

I had to post and let the world know just how excited I am to be going. :-D 

If you all have any suggestions on what to see/do there please feel free to comment! Comment away at that, I can look at the stats for number of views but comments are way better! 

Thanks for reading! Hope you all have a wonderful week!!

Here's a link for info about Trieste on Wikipedia- Enjoy
 

-A

14 Tage!!!! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment