September 19, 2011

Einkaufen..Ups..

Well we are to The Final Countdown! So naturally one must go shopping for the necessities and for me that includes: New Clothes, Suitcase, Backpack, and other things.. I had a great day shopping, as always, it is a major stress reliever for me. Sometimes it doesn't end well for my bank account haha. I only made one major Ups (oops in english) today however. I thought my mom told me to find a suitcase and get it then she'd pay me back. So while I was at this fabulous outlet mall in Monroe, I found a great Samsonite suitcase. Little did I know that it was more than she wanted to pay for that particular suitcase.. Like I said Ups.. I did however get a great tote for free because the sales clerk was nice and I had spent like 45mins looking at ALL the luggage in the store. Other than that major Ups today was fairly successful. I got a new pair of shoes, a great Northface jacket at a fabulous price, a couple of shirts (I'm getting more tomorrow when my mom and I go shopping together before her business trip), and a great backpack with built-in laptop carrier from Vera Bradley.. Like I said I love shopping and this is all the shopping I'll be doing for a while haha. At least till it gets colder and I need a new winter coat and boots.

I can't believe that it is almost time to go! I watched the movie Taken the other day and I'm pretty sure that I shouldn't have watched it so close to going abroad. All I can say is I will not be that stupid haha.

Time seems to be stuck on fast forward! 5Days!!!!! AHH!

Hat ein schönes nacht!!!

-A

5 Tage

No comments:

Post a Comment