June 2, 2011

Der Tod eines Freund.

A friend of mine has passed away this morning. She was in a terrible car accident in January that led to her having extensive brain damage. She was showing improvement, moving, giving 'ok' signs to people, and working on her rehabilitation. I'm not sure what happened but complications can happen in these cases. She was as much of a nerd as I am and loved life. She is in a better place now laughing at all of us who are crying and mourning, thinking "Guys, I'm alright and you are too. Don't be sad get Glad". That's who this girl was and will remain to be in our hearts. As a fellow nerd and "mother" (I was her mom in our choir families when she was a sophomore in high school) I will leave with this quote:

"You can't win, Darth. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
"The Force will be with you, always" 

-Obi Wan Kenobi 

Rest in Peace Holly Reeves

LG,

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment