November 28, 2010

Long Weekend

This has been an incredibly long weekend. I went through my first Black Friday shopping and working this year. I went out with a few friends to Old Navy and Walmart at Midnight to partake in the great deals. I can't believe people were willing to stand outside in the cold and rain for a video game.. I'm glad we stayed in the car and jammed to some "old" tunes. We got home around two and I had to work at six. I got like no sleep and then there wasn't a huge crowd at Meijer, so my manager did a good job of keeping all of us busy so we wouldn't fall asleep. The weekend is finally over and now I'm working on homework for this week. Oh yeah, I got my official acceptance letter from the study abroad program today!! I am so excited that it is finally official!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment