November 29, 2010

Great way to start the morning

Woke up this morning with every intention of watching a few shows and then going to class. But, that doesn't seem to be the case. I turned on my TV and my cable box is no longer authorized to provide service, oh joy. I am getting the standard channels so that is a plus, and I am working with the twitter help team to see what is going on. It's just not how I intended to spend my morning.

On the Plus side of everything only a few weeks left in this semester and then my real preparations for studying abroad begin! I am stoked and can't wait to meet everyone who will be over there studying as well. I just don't know how to pack two suitcases to last me an ENTIRE academic year abroad!! It's going to be interesting haha :-)

Well must be off to class.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment