March 19, 2011

März bereits??

I cannot believe that it's March 19th! I did not realize until today that it's been over a month since I have blogged. Sorry about that, it has been crazy here with school and spring break. Speaking of spring break my first big travel of the year occurred. I got to travel to Texas for a week to visit family. It was a fabulous trip and I got to fly! I love flying, especially getting to see so many different airports. I also get to meet some really cool people. For instance, I met a very nice man that was in the Army. He was returning from leave and we got to talk the entire flight about where all we have been in the world etc. School is going well. I'm going insane with the amount of  course work and tutoring my students in reading. My intro to studying abroad class began this week. I think my head exploded just a bit from this class. The Austrian dialect is CRAZY! I could barely understand my teacher. It's going to be interesting but I'm going to love going abroad and learning so much! I love traveling and experiencing new things. I believe that after this lengthy trip I'm going to have the travel bug majorly! Hopefully I'll get to travel a lot once I have money again haha.

I just found out that my mum is letting me move home at the end of June!!! I'm super excited but a bit sad that I'm leaving my friends sooner than planned. But I'll be up here visiting :-D

Well must be off, Harry Potter is on TV :-D

-A

194 Tage

No comments:

Post a Comment